Monday, September 08, 2014

Doctor Who

So I've slowly been watching the new Doctor Who episodes. I'm currently at the beginning of Season 4. I've never been too picky about who plays the Doctor. Tom Baker will always be my favorite but I don't start out each new incarnation despising the new guy playing him. David Tennant does an excellent job handling the frantic pace of your typical Doctor Who episode.

Season four introduced someone who is turning out to be my favorite new series companion so far...Donna. The new series started off on the wrong foot when they had two companions in a row fall in love with The Doctor. Not that I didn't like Rose and Martha. Donna, however, can make me laugh out loud. That's what I like in a companion...pluck and a smartass attitude. If Donna ends up falling for The Doctor as well, please don't tell me.

Tamara


No comments: