Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Weekend Stuff.

My face is almost fully healed. The bruises have faded to next-to-nothing. I'm just waiting for the scab on the cut over my eyes to go. Thanks again to everybody who sent messages. I've almost finished replying - I have about 8 to 10 left...

The weather has been awful - torrential rain interspersed with dull, grey or misty days. And one cracking thunderstorm (sheet lightning not fork which was disappointing) that woke me at 4.30am on Saturday. I was going to wake early anyway so as to watch the Aussie Rules Grand Final on TV - but not that early.

Spent the weekend watching sport - in between painting the dining room. It's now white with dark sage green trim. (It was sky-blue with white trim).

My footy team are top of the league. Yeah!! And they won in Europe tonight so they're top of their Champions' League group too. It won't last of course. But I'm going to make the most of it while it does.

Other than that it's been work, eat, sleep... nothing of interest really.

Ze

No comments: