Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Night

Our sunny weekend turned out to be overcast and cool. We didn't end up tackling the ramshackle shed ceiling. I pushed around on it a bit and it's my not so expert opinion that we're safe from bits falling on us for the time being. I'll keep an eye on it through the winter, however.

We did manage to get yardwork and housework done this weekend. I reconciled my money. Thank you, Hulu and America's Next Top Model. It's the perfect show for balancing a checkbook.

The upcoming week is going to be a hectic one but mostly for E and little e. There are many after school commitments for them this week. They'll both come home very tired. One will be also be slightly grumpy.

Cal and I have a four day school week. Friday we're finally going to have his birthday party with friends and head to Gameworks for the day. That'll be a full day and I plan on taking plenty to read.

Whatever your week ahead holds, stay safe and have fun.

Tamara

No comments: