Friday, April 26, 2013

Home Sweet Home

We made it home safely today. Portland was beautiful. I'd like to go back and see more of the sights.

Both of us managed to spend a little bit at Powell's. I didn't go crazy there, keeping in mind we don't have a lot of room for me to stack unread books. I managed to get enough that I'll be re-arranging some book piles this weekend.

Portland also has a lot of comic stores. By far the two best we saw were Cosmic Monkey Comics and Excalibur Books and Comics. Cosmic Monkey Comics had more non-comic related merchandise than Excalibur but I liked them both. And the back issue selection at Excalibur was fantastic. Since I don't live near Austin Books & Comics any more this was a nice surprise.

Tomorrow will be E's birthday. Wish her a good one if you get the chance.

Tamara

No comments: