Wednesday, January 09, 2013

What a Difference a Day Makes.

Twenty-four little hours
Brought the sun and the flowers
Where there used to be rain

Bet you're singing that now, aren't you?? *g*

It's appropriate - today's weather couldn't have been more different. It was sunny, clear, blue sky, and no rain!! Still unseasonably mild but forecast is for colder weather coming in. It's supposed to be raining again tomorrow but for today at least it was good.

Remarkable how a sunny day can cheer you up.

Plus the official word from Creation Entertainment is that there will be a Xena Convention in 2014, so this weekend's shindig won't be the last.

So I'm (almost) back to my usual (moderately) cheerful self. *g*.

Now if I could just find the author of the story I'm currently reading, and persuade her that her heroine is not (unless she's forcing the Magna Carta onto King John) pulling back on the reigns. Then my day would be complete.

Enjoy your updates, see you next week, goodnight and may your God/s go with you

Ze

3 comments:

BrownEyez0421 said...

Sweet! I thought I was doomed. I wouldn't be able to make this year's Xena Con. I haven't been yet so 2014 here I come. :D Ze, you just made my otherwise painful day. ~ T



BrownEyez0421 said...

Sweet! I was doomed because I wouldn't be able to make Xena Con 2013. I haven't been to one convention yet. I will definitely be there in 2014. Ze, you just made my rainy cold day so much brighter. :D ~ T

zero2aries said...

You're welcome. Glad to aid a fellow Xenite.