Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Sun Has Got His Hat On

Hip-hip-hip-hooray.

What a beautiful day. The rain stopped. The sun came out. It was a glorious, crisp, winter's day.

The river has broken its banks again of course, but the variety of water-fowl you could see paddling round the flooded fields was amazing. And the heron that flew over my head - so close if I'd been quick enough I could have reached up and caught it - amazing.

Somehow when the sun is out the world seems a so much better place.

Forecast for tomorrow is sunshine, too.

Not a lot for you tonight. Doesn't anybody post to proper websites any more?? Is the world of Femslash Fanfiction now confined to blogging sites and those load-it-yourself archives (which are rather difficult to report of, in the main)?? I know the demise or Geocities, AOL Hometown, and Fortunecity took a lot of good sites away. Especially AOL which went without warning - not a very good way to treat your customers. And that possibly made people wary of setting sites up with any other free webspace provider, but there are still some reliable places.

If any of you know of any really good - reasonably regularly updated - femslash websites (that aren't fanfic dot net types) that we don't cover but should - drop us a line, please.

It's late. I've been having a group discussion with a bunch of acquaintances while I've been updating, and I've just been Godwined!! So I'm packing it in. *g*. I'm for bed. See you next week.

Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: