Sunday, January 27, 2013

Farewell, excessive snot...you shall not be missed!

My annoying cold is finally on its way out. Yippee! It's so nice to be producing normal amounts of mucous. I'm sad to say E may be getting it now. Send her good thoughts for it being merely annoying rather than a kick-you-in-the-pants level cold.

I took the kids to see Les Miserables yesterday afternoon. Cal got a little bored. I was glad the theater wasn't crowded because it allowed him to stretch out across two seats for part of the movie. He said he liked it, however. I warned Little e to be prepared to cry. I think she was a little surprised at first but as the movie got going she found out I was right.

I thought it was very well done..lots of high drama, beautiful music and a moving story. Now I'll let you get to your tiny update.

Tamara

No comments: