Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunburned and Tired

The day was long. Very. This event Spring Reign is huge. Teams internationally come to it. It is the largest youth tournament in the world. Let me say there were a lot of Frisbees flying yesterday. And I am thankful that my daughter is only in elementary school, hence only a one day event this year. Next year that all changes with two full days. I will be more prepared knowing what I am up against. It was really cool to see so many kids and games going and the main exhibition game in the evening was amazing. Who knew people could fly so easily and throw or catch a Frisbee doing so.

However I am thankful that Tamara decided to keep Cal and herself back here because I do believe Cal would have been extremely bored. This event was held in a small town an hour's drive north of us it would not have been a great day for them.

So today I rested and did a few chores, but mostly rested as tomorrow one returns to the usual.

Until later...enjoy your week and the updates.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: