Monday, April 16, 2012

Disappointing

Last November our house was robbed. Some low lives took many things. Sadly things we did not think of appear from time to time and last night a realization hit my daughter and I. They took our coin collection. The one I started when she was a baby in 2000. The USA state quarters. We had been collecting and trying to get the last three "P" designation coins (we had every state D and almost all the P's). Sadly they are all gone. 10 years worth of collecting. That sucks.

Now for the favor, anyone want to send us a "state quarter" please let me know. We are going to try and do over and collect them all again. Most likely it's going to take us a while, but if you are willing to help do let me know and I can gladly give you our address to send your quarter. I am willing to reimburse anyone if needed, let me know. And please know that we will totally appreciate it.

Back to your updates.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: