Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Weather. (And other stuff).

Weather. After all, I am English, what else am I going to talk about if not the weather?? Sunday was beautiful. Warm, sunny. So yesterday I left my thermals off. (Haven't needed them much this winter anyway.) I was glad I had. Yesterday was even warmer. And sunnier. Not so much spring-like as summer-like. I was far too warm in my donkey jacket. So today I decided to wear a denim jacket instead. Oh boy, was that a mistake. Could two days be more different?? Today it was foggy. Very foggy. All day. And cold, and damp. And I was bloody freezing. Lord only knows what I'm going to wear tomorrow.

And the fog is still here. So I didn't get to star-gaze tonight. Which is a pity. I've been watching Jupiter and Venus for the last week or so. They've been getting closer together. (There's a Roman mythology joke in there somewhere I'm sure.) I think tonight was supposed to be the closest they'll be. Ah well.

Got a parcel from Elisa & Tamara at the weekend. It had a wicked t-shirt in it!! Black, white writing which said, "We have nothing to fear but fear itself...and spiders." Even the little pic of a spider at the end isn't too bad. It doesn't look quite enough like a real spider to give me the screaming abdabs, so I can wear it without trouble. Brill!!

Now all I need is for the weather to warm up again so I can wear it.

Ze

No comments: