Thursday, January 19, 2012

Time

Snow is beautiful and certainly sound proofs the freeway noise in our house, however I am done with it now. I went to work on Tuesday left early due to snow and worked from home both Wednesday and Thursday and sadly I may end up again tomorrow. We got much more than was forecast and on top of that we got some freezing rain which makes driving more like skating. Hence home I am. Tomorrow is supposed to bring warmer weather and rain, but how long does it take to melt a solid 6 inches plus layers of ice throughout.

Another telecommuting day for me. Tamara and the kids are all off school which I am sure the kids love, but in the end it will all be made up...great now but come June the tune will change.

One other comment tonight. If you missed the update last night take the time to read it. Ze is right, these bills are wrong and need to be stopped. If you live in the USA call your senator and representative tell them not to support these overkill bills.

Now enjoy those updates!

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: