Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Meh...

Can't think of a flamin' thing to say tonight.

No injuries. No moments of chaos at work. No humorous anecdotes. No particular things to rant about - lots of little irritations but nothing to wind me up enough that I can be bothered to yell about it.

Nothing. Mind a complete blank. Can't even come up with a new paragraph (let alone a whole chapter) for my current CSI fic. Probably because it's not my usual pairing (or even my secondary pairing) and I'm having trouble getting them together.

So...

Anybody out there got a ramble for us?? Share an opinion?? (We may disagree with you, of course, that's our right, but we'd never deny your right to hold and/or express that opinion). We're happy to post your rambles - or rants - providing that you're within the law, naturally. (We don't want racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, etc. statements.)


Ze

2 comments:

Michael said...

First off, love the site. I check regularly ^^

Second, I'm surprised that you didn't add the contest entries from the Royal Academy of Bards winter challenge, or did I miss something?

zero2aries said...

Thanks. We aim to please.

I didn't realise we hadn't reported on the challenge. I expect we each thought one of the others had done so. Added it tonight.