Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ramble from UK..sort of....

Yep, sort of.


..... going home

It's a game ...a game of hide and seek, lost and found, nowhere to go and places to see

It's a place...a place in the sun, places in you heart, and a place for everything

It's everything...a life, a love, a love of life and the love of your life

and it's just another ramble...a ramble through life, a life in the sun, the sun in your heart and your heart in the right place...it's a place for girls who love girls, it's my place...on the web...it's F/F Fan Fiction Readers Corner (http://fanficreaderscorner.blogspot.com/)

I never really know where my rambles will take me before I get there. This time my rambling took me home...you can join me if you like.

unkn0001@googlemail.com UK


I know where my home is, do you know yours? Enjoy.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: