Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Loads to read

Blimey. P & P updated and oh boy was that fun!! I now want to hunt a couple of authors down and beat them with a wet noodle until they beg for mercy and promise never to write more than three stories per month!! (No prizes for guessing which *g*). Oh yeah - and the WMC/Dollhouse stories?? They're all listed as separate stories, they all have separate titles, but they're all linked. All fifty of them. Start at the top and work down.

Another beautiful sunny day here. Nice for Her Maj Queen Lizzie's birthday. She's 84 today. Happy birthday Queenie... Flights resumed so it wasn't as quiet as it has been. Spent the day painting ironworks, gates & fences. Third day this week doing that. I'm now officially sick of the sight of green Hammerite. But that's the last bit done on that contract. Start a new one Monday. Tomorrow & Friday I'm filling in the time between contracts with a bit of site clearance. (That's hacking brambles and digging, in case you were wondering). Nice being outdoors in this weather.

It's late, so I'm for bed. I'll leave you to your reading. See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

2 comments:

ralst said...

I've set the site a goal of 10,000 stories by its tenth anniversary, May of next year, so there might be a few mega updates... So remember to leave a few authors standing *g*.

zero2aries said...

Oh don't worry - I'll let some live... my favourites - in my favourite fandoms... *g* and I'll crown ask Queen anyone who writes so Stevie/Regan or Stevie/Claire McCloud's Daughters fic for me!!