Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Garage Sale and PMS Do Not Mix

Damn but it takes a lot of work to get ready for a garage sale. I've got a handy dandy price gun so pricing things is a breeze. But my problems arise when it comes to where the heck do I put all of the stuff until the garage sale. My garage is more than half full of things we're taking to Washington (emptied from the attic). The other side of the garage is fast filling up with garage sale crap.

My kitchen cabinets are covered with mugs and various glassware I don't want. There's a table full of books in the garage and a huge pile of books in the living room. I don't expect many of those to sell...garage sale addicts don't seem to be looking for book bargains.

I'm praying my mother-in-law stays away from the house while it's all out. She has a tendency to cherry pick the piles. I wouldn't mind but the woman hardly needs more stuff. Now if I can just keep from being too bitchy to my kids. They'll have to bear with me. Sunday I'm sure I'll feel better.

Tamara

No comments: