Sunday, August 02, 2015

Late Nights

The Kasey Chambers concert last night was fantastic. What wasn't so fantastic was the morning. E and I are both so used to getting to bed early and getting up early. Our 1:30 am bed time was tough. I slept in much later than E. She'll have an early night.

Even with the late night and the standing room only crowd it's always worth it to see Kasey Chambers live. We got to hear some new songs, which hopefully means she'll be releasing a new album in Australia soon.

Today we've been good slugs. Monday E will head back to work and I'll tackle the house. It's time to give everything a good cleaning once again. And then I'll start my summer break comic book inventory task. I've got several boxes that need to be entered into the database and then taken to storage.

Tamara

No comments: