Saturday, August 22, 2015

A Slow Saturday

It feels like lately that go go go is what we do. Today was a nice slow one. Or, at least, it felt that way to me. Slept in, shopped for some jean for our daughter and then a nice lunch with all the kids and Mike. Dog got a bath and we are doing a lot of laundry continuing our path of flea destruction. When I write all this down it doesn't seem like a slow day but at least it felt that way to me.

Here is hoping all in your land is well. That hope includes our very dear third grunt who went to see an air show in the UK, but we read all did not go well. Ze, we are thinking of you.

Also I have one serious hope that the firefighters that endanger their lives to save our forests and homes be safe and well. I think all of us send much hope and best wishes to those families that have lost their loved ones. May the fires come to an end soon.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

1 comment:

zero2aries said...

No worries mates. All is well