Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Eurovision

Was watching the first Eurovision semi-final and thinking it's just as well the UK is one of the "Big Five" (five of the founding countries, us, Germany, Italy, Spain, France - who pay for the thing) and so go straight into the final. Because it we had to do the qualification thing we wouldn't make it. And we wouldn't have made it for the past several years.

I do so love the Eurovision though. And I'm not in the least ashamed to admit it.

.........................

I think we've got E & T's share of rain. Today's has been torrential. And hail. And a freezing cold wind. It's nearly June for crying out loud!! I'm so glad I bought that weather-proof cover for the ferret hutch. It wasn't cheap but it was worth it. At least they're snug and dry.

Ze

No comments: