Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bad Colds Suck

E certainly did pass her cold to me. In fact I felt so bad that I actually called in sick Tuesday. I spent the day on the couch watching Game of Thrones season one episodes.

Wednesday I made it back to work although moving a lot slower than usual. Today saw a little more improvement. The congestion in my sinuses did make me a little dizzy when I got out of bed this morning. It didn't last beyond my shower and I got through my day once again at a slower than usual pace.

Tomorrow is Friday and I'm definitely looking forward to sleeping in a bit on Saturday and Sunday. So far our weekend holds a couple of Ultimate Frisbee games and a trip to the comic shop. If I can squeeze in a viewing of Avengers: Age of Ultron that would be fantastic.

Tamara

No comments: