Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sad Trip Home

I made it to Oklahoma without a hitch. I was, however, extremely tired by the time I arrived in OKC around 5:30pm. My morning flight time meant I had to wake up arounnd 4:30am. Max chose that night to wake me up at 1am for a quick potty trip. Since we don't have a fenced yard I have to walk him out. He always has to sniff around before he finds an appropriate spot for peeing. By the time we make it back in I'm definitely awake. Took me a bit to get back to sleep and then the darn alarm went off. I ended up hitting the hay at my mom's house at 8:30pm Seattle time. Today I feel much more awake.

My grandmother was awake when I arrived but fell asleep soon after. Today she hasn't been awake much but I'm not surprised. Not eating and drinking and lots of pain meds will do that to you. I don't expect her to last much longer and considering I don't want her to pain to continue, that's a good thing. She's ready to go.

Tamara

No comments: