Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring is Sprung

De grass is riz. I wonder where de boidies is.

Tomorrow is the Vernal Equinox. It's the (traditional) first day of spring.

It's actually been spring-like for this past week. We've had crisp, clear morning. Sunny days with brilliant blue skies. It hasn't lasted though. The forecast for tomorrow is wet and windy again. Ah well. It was nice while it was here.

Actually I saw my first ever yellowhammer today, so I know where de boidie was - it was sitting on a tree branch singing its little heart out and, in between songs, watching me with suspicion.

Tomorrow is also Ostara (northern hemisphere) and Mabon (southern hemisphere) we wish our Pagan readers a good festival.

Friday is Noruz (New Year) in the Fasli tradition of Zoroastrianism. We wish those of our readers in this tradition a Happy New Year.

Not a lot for you tonight I'm afraid.

See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: