Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top of the League

The sun shone today, (although it was rather cold), I'd almost forgotten what that was like, it's been so long... Forecast says the rain's back tomorrow. And my work boots leak (sole's coming away from the upper). I need to get a new pair before I wind up with trench-foot, or flippers, or webbed-feet, or something.

Didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Went to a footy match. Eight o'clock kick-off - four hour drive - an hour to get out of the ground, back to the car, and out of the traffic-jam. It was 2am before I got to bed. And I had to be up at 6am. I need my head read. Especially since the game was televised!!

We won though. 2-1. Not the best game I've ever seen, but a good result nevertheless.

*sings* "We are top of the league, say we are top of the league."

My lack of sleep is why this update is a little earlier than usual, I for bed as soon as I've finished (I want to be asleep before 23.00 not after 1am!!)

Ze

No comments: