Thursday, January 02, 2014

A Few Words...

If you are on the USA east coast stay warm and dry and to all you folks in the UK, may the rain and snow stop soon. I think we got the lucky end of this season in comparison to many. We may not have much snow in the mountains, but overall I would say we are in better shape than most.

Tamara and I had an awfully quiet New Years as it is a no kid year and just the two of us. I continue to have my crappy cold with cough so I was out early, sadly now Tamara seems to be catching something and I am hoping she kicks it quickly.

We are officially into 2014 and leaving 2013 behind is just fine. I will seek out some changes this year for bettering myself and my future. I need to somehow pull myself up to the task. Here is hoping we all reach our goals.

Gotta start somewhere.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: