Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Philippines

Yep. I do have a little bit more, in the way of updates, for you tonight. Not a lot, mind, but enough.

I don't have a lot to say, however, because it's late (gone midnight), and I'm tired.

Went to the cinema after work - went to see Gravity. The special effects were fantastic. Made me wish (again) that I could go into space. It was worth paying the extra for 3D. (Though nearly £30 for two tickets was very much an "ouch" moment).

Our hearts go out to the people of the Philippines. The devastation and loss of life is almost beyond comprehension. Over ten thousand dead - possibly as many as twenty thousand. More than one hundred thousand made homeless. There are no words that can ever be enough.

If you can spare anything,no matter how little, please consider donating to your local disaster relief charities. Fellow Brits - that would be the multi-charity Disasters Emergency Committee.

Ze

No comments: