Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

E and I contributed a little bit to Black Friday madness. Target had the Nook HD for a good price. E checked their inventory this morning and the Target on the way to work had some in stock. Great news considering their Black Friday sale started Thursday at 8 pm. We stopped on the way to E's work and picked one up. Also managed to find a few movies really cheap for the kids.

I spent money at two comic shops today. A new one on Capitol Hill where E works...Phoenix Comics and the shop where I get my comics...Comics Dungeon. Phoenix Comics netted me a few recent back issues I needed. Comics Dungeon supplied me with a comic book hardcover that Cal wanted. It was on sale for 35% off today. I couldn't pass that up.

The rest of our day was spent with me setting up E's new Nook and E making her green jell-o salad for our Thanksgiving feast which will take place on Sunday.

Tomorrow...pie making and dealing with the big box o' gifts before the kids arrive on Saturday.

Tamara

No comments: