Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Great News

For my US American friends. I'm so damn' pleased for you all. No longer third-class citizens. Farewell DOMA & Prop 8 - you will not be missed. Common sense prevailed at last.

I just wish that SCOTUS had been a little more sensible over the Voting Rights Act, though.

Ah well, I hope my country's government can do the right thing too.

In other headlines... thoughts are with the people of India who are suffering devastating floods, almost 1000 dead so far - toll will undoubtedly rise as the floods subside. Over 100,000 people evacuated from the flood-zone.

And after the feast - a famine. Loads of links for you last night and only three tonight. Still, you must still be reading last night's crop so it won't be too disappointing for you to have so few tonight.

Enjoy what there is. Stay safe. See you next week, goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: