Friday, May 02, 2008

Cold Shower

Yippee...a non PG ramble from Black Cherry!
She knows I'm watching...so she puts on a little show. She comes out of the shower, all wet and wrapped up in a towel....but she pulls it off, and dries herself, taking it slow. She caresses her skin with the soft billowy towel. She enjoys the feel of the terry on her skin, she breathes in and out with hedonistic enjoyment. She checks herself out in the mirror; turning back and forth to check her frame. Cups her ass cheeks, smacks them checking for firmness. My mouth goes dry. She moves her hands up and down her body, caressing, cupping her breasts, playing with her nipples, making them hard. She brushes tendrels of her long, soft hair over her breasts, she runs her fingers through her mane, and shakes it, and I throb. She is making me nuts, and I want to do things to her....so I step inside the room. My boots clunk on the floor, and she turns. She sees me, my leather, my tools: rope, handcuffs, floggers, candles, my toys: harness, dildos, lube, spreaders and my wicked, wicked grin. She smiles. I enter.

BC
www.swordandsai.com


Enough said, enjoy your updates!

Elisa

No comments: