Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I've succumbed to it. My big closet is getting a much-needed cleanout. Not that it's a surprise but I have a lot of action figures. Cal loved when I was organizing them. Unfortunately when he plays with my action figures they often get broken and scattered everywhere. I have to watch him like a hawk and make sure he stays put or I end up finding action figures and accessories all over the house.

After I get through two bins of random paper products I'm going to attempt the massive task of filing my comics. I've got many short boxes of comics that need to be integrated into the alphabetized boxes. Thinking about actually tackling this task is almost overwhelming. But the weather is cool right now and I figure I'd best dive in and get to it. My aching back will not be thanking me.

Tamara

No comments: