Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ramble from Zigpal

Rebelrsr's ramble snagged us one from Zigpal.
Like Chris, I have pondering this for a few days. It's probably why we get along so well. I personally have done the full spectrum of fanfiction. I started out just as a reader before becoming a reader who gave the author feedback for their hard work, and when I started writing, I found out quickly how much fun it is to have people telling you that they liked your stories.

I thought I had done everything you can do in fanfiction until fourteen months ago, I get this message from a phenomenal writer wanting me to be her beta. It started out as just making sure the characters were acting the way they were supposed to, but now I have become a muse-wrangling, character keeping, author calming beta/friend, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Tim (aka Zigpal)
Zigpal's CSI Femslash


I love hearing from you folks who write fanfiction and what compels you to write it. Any other takers on rambling for us about this topic or whatever strikes your fancy...drop me a line.

Tamara

No comments: