Wednesday, March 19, 2008

On the Road

I'm typing this as we drive down I-35 in Texas. So far I've only wanted to kill the kids twice, which for a 3 hour car drive isn't too bad. Don't ask me how many times I wanted to kill Duncan while I was trying to get us out the door this morning. What is it about being twelve and wanting to move as slow as possible?

Once we hit the hotel we may pay a visit to a Wax/Ripley's Believe It or Not museum in Grapevine. That should get some of their energy worked out and allow us to rest up for a day at Six Flags tomorrow.

Now I'm typing from my lovely room. New plan is to head to a mall after we eat (Ripley's closes at 5) to let Cal run off some of his I've been stuck in the car most of the day energy. Tomorrow he'll be pooped thanks to a full day at Six Flags. Wish me luck.

Tamara

No comments: