Friday, March 07, 2008

Baaaaa

I have a confession to make. I collect sheep. Easter is fast coming upon us and, as you might imagine, it's a sheep-filled holiday. My sheep collection is nowhere near as bad as my comics or action figure collections. For many sheep items I just take a picture or merely note 'nice sheep thingie' and move on. I really can't justify buying every sheep item I come across. Some of them are just plain ugly or weird after all.

For my birthday E gave me a plush sheep purse. I threatened to use it as a purse while walking near her. She didn't believe me. I may still surprise her with that one day. See how she likes wandering the mall with a woman wearing sheep Converse high tops, my sheep t-shirt, and my lovely sheep purse.

Tamara

4 comments:

Blonde Gone Mad said...

OHHHH please oh please oh please oh please do that...I shall contribute a sheep hat.

Tamara said...

I have to see a picture of the sheep hat first before I commit to adding that to the ensemble.

Anonymous said...

OMG! You really do love sheep. I think we need to see a pic of the entire ensemble. LOL One question: where on earth did you find the high tops?!?

Tamara said...

They were found at a Converse Outlet store in Marysville, WA. Before that, a friend of mine spotted a pink, low-top pair in a Fred Meyer department store. I like the blue hi-tops better but I would have worn the pink ones if she'd been able to find them in my size. There were at least three people in Washington scouring Fred Meyers for them to no luck.