Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thick Rain

A beautiful wet and cold Saturday (snow anyone...perhaps later this evening).

My daughter and I once again hunted for snow boots. Ive found this to be a bit challenging this year. They seem to be in short supply for the nifty size two. Or perhaps I'm being way too picky. I don't want to spend $75 on up for them. One season for those growing feet means, cheapness from mom.

What we have found have been girl boots (almost always pink) with cheap stones and crap stuck all over them. Hello, can anyone find me a basic non-frilly semi-decent snow boot (that fits my kiddo's foot)? So far no luck.

We'll attempt more next week since Mid-February we're heading to the mountains for a few days and she's going to need them for sure.

Enough of my rambles, back to your updates! Enjoy.

Elisa

No comments: