Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Good Evening to all.

One in which I find myself pleased that the haze and overcast of my Seattle skies has returned. Being born and raised here has created a heat wimp and, when temperatures move past the extremely pleasant 75, I find myself whiny and way too hot. Rain I realize has been seen way too much on the east coast of the US. That's because it belongs in Seattle, send it home please. Believe me, I am doing my best to send y'all back your sun.

Having Tamara talk about her disappointment when they are unable to swim in the cool 80 degree weather makes me laugh. It's odd my buddy finds 90s to be the perfect summer weather, whereas I find the 70s to be more to my liking and 90s would make me want to move and soon. Oh well, different strokes and all that.

On to your updates. Remember they are words provided freely in hopes that you may reply with some feedback, so spare the minute and send the email. They do appreciate it.

Enjoy,
Elisa

p.s. p.s. Voting is now open for the Shatterstorm Productions Dog Days of Summer Femslash Advent Calendar contest. Go here fs12.formsite.com/shatterstorm/form944542897/index.html to vote.

No comments: