Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Spoilt Rotten

That's what my little fuzzballs are - spoilt rotten.

I popped into the pet shop on my way home from work. I needed to by ferret food, and maybe some treats for them.

I had a good look around to see if there were any new toys I could buy them. There weren't. That didn't stop me buying a new crackle tunnel for them though. The old one is getting a bit scruffy. I bought them a new blanket, too, what with winter coming.

And it was the thought of winter - plus the rather nippy nights and early mornings we've been having of late - that cused me to spend more money than intended.

Regular readers might remember that back in the spring I looked at a microwaveable heating pad, designed especially for small animals - rabbits, guinea-pigs, ferrets, etc. It's a solid lump, that you heat in the microwave, then put into a sort of blanket pouch, and then put it into their sleeping compartment under their blankets. It stays warm for up to 10 hours.

Back in the spring I decided not to buy one. Summer was on the way, and ferrets like cooler weather anyway. (They've been much more lively in the mornings recently).

Nevertheless, I looked at the pad again.

And bought one.

Spoilt rotten.

See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: