Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Burnt Knee

Tomorrow is the start of Ramadan. We wish all our Muslim readers and peaceful fast.

Sunday is Litha (in the north) Yule (in the south), we wish all our Pagan or Wiccan readers a good festival.

The weather is too hot and too humid. We need a good thunderstorm to clear the air.

I've got sunburn on my knee. Just a single line, on just the one knee. I was working outside all day. There was a rip across the knee of my jeans. I had sun cream on my face & arms but who the hell thinks to put sun cream on their legs when they've wearing jeans?? Especially just a single band of sun cream on the one knee.

Now I'm having to put after-sun on just the one knee.

It's daft.

Loads for you too read. See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: