Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Nearly Christmas!!

The tree is up and decorated. The decorations are up. Overseas cards have been written and posted. Domestic ones are in the process of being written. Some presents have been bought and wrapped. Christmas Songs compilation cds playing.

And the mince pies have been started.

In fact yesterday I ate a whole box - six pies. Today I had a thumping headache all day. A sugar-hangover. Serves me right, I suppose. I'm not used to eating that much rich, sugary, food-type stuff all in one go.

I'm limiting myself to two a day in future.

But... It's beginning to look a hell of a lot like Christmas... **bounces**. Yay!! Christmas!!

And of course there's the NORAD Santa Tracker.

And I've got I Believe in Father Christmas as a earworm. Great.

But... Christmas!! **bounces some more**. I love Christmas.

See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: