Sunday, December 28, 2014

Back to Reality

E heads back to work tomorrow. Fortunately she's off Thursday and Friday. The only downside to a three day week is, after being off for a week, there's bound to be a ton of stuff waiting for her. More than enough to make her three day week loads of fun.

I, along with the kids, get another whole week off. Tomorrow's plans for me include picking up meds for the cat and taking the boys out to find a birthday gift for their dad. He's hitting the big 50 on the 31st. I'm a little worried he's going to be a bit down.

I'm also going to get Duncan to come up with a menu he can cook for dinner that night. For Christmas he received a recipe book from my mom. It contains all of our family's favorites. I added some of mine to the book as well. He's now set to expand the menu over at Mike's house. Making dinner and an easy chocolate cake is his assignment for Mike's birthday.

Tamara

No comments: