Monday, December 15, 2014

4 days to go...

...then vacation for a full week. That I like. Then I go back to work for just 3 days and then grab another 4 day weekend. All good.

My division is officially done with lay offs (last of them today) for at least 8 months. So now I have to find something positive to keep me going. Good news is in two years we will be looking for a new house and that will come with a new mortgage, so between now and than I need to be working for that.

Our house is ready for the Christmas morning chaos. Than the kids will go to their other houses until the 1st and it will be mighty quiet around here for a few days.

Now onto your updates with the reality that tomorrow Ze will be back with her massive amount I am sure. We all owe her big.

Have a great night/day.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: