Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Stuff of Nightmares

It's Diwali, we wish out Hindu, Sikh, and Jain readers a good festival.

This weekend is the Islamic New Year - Happy New Year to our Muslim readers.

......

So... have you all seen those pics online of that giant spider in South America. With a 28cm leg span and weighing over 170g. That's the stuff of nightmares.

The bloke who photographed it - and who seemed delighted and excited by its appearance - said he "heard its footsteps before he saw it".

He heard its footsteps...

I'm sorry, but any spider big enough that you can hear its footsteps is not one I'm going to hang around for. I'd have been out of there so damned fast you'd have heard the sonic boom on Mars!!

Flamethrower. Kill it!! Kill it with fire!! I would have burned the whole bloody forest down to get it.

And on that happy note I'll leave you to your reading.

See you next week. Goodnight and may your God/s go with you.

Ze

No comments: