Tuesday, October 07, 2014

The Nights Are Drawing In.

Aww. You're welcome, mate. I hunt for all these updates because I enjoy it.

And occasionally I find a great story, or a good, new-to-me, writer, or even a cool new fandom to enjoy.

Maybe tomorrow (when I have a bit more time) I'll give a description of the search process.

I spent most of this evening weather-proofing Snow's home. It's now wind & rain proof to the highest possible degree. Very necessary because the weather's been appalling for the past couple of days and is set to continue to be so for the rest of the week.

I bought her a nice new, fleecy, pet blanket too, what with the weather turning cooler as the days get shorter and the nights draw in. And I put it in her sleeping compartment with all the old, towelling-type blankets. I don't think she liked it much, because overnight she dragged it out of her sleeping section, down the ramp to the bottom half of her house, and dumped it into her food bowl. Ah well, ferrets like cool weather, maybe it was too warm & cosy for her.

Ze

No comments: