Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Headache

It's Khordad Sal (Shenshai)on Friday, a good festival to you.

Didn't sleep well last night - headache kept me awake, and it lasted well into the morning - so I'm dog-tired tonight and can't think of much to say.

My contract at my current work site ends in a couple of weeks. Just as well really - if I have to put up with that sexist, racist, prat of an electrician much longer I'll wind up doing something regrettable with a sledgehammer... I'll be heading back to my previous site - the one near where Barbara and her mother live. I'll be taking the woman carpenter with me - I recommended her to the site manager and he agreed her work is first class, so he offered her a six-month contract. She's dead chuffed - she hates the electrician too.

The plumber who worked with Barbara is envious. He would love to get away but he still has three months to run on his contract - and loads of plumbing still to do there. He's said he'll try to join us when that contract ends though. Be nice if he could - he's a good sort.

Barbara will be pleased - although she'll be back at school by then.

See you next week, enjoy your updates, goodnight and may your God/s go with you.


Ze

No comments: