Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ramble from Slam

Another fun ramble, actually a spin off from Ze's fun ramble. Enjoy!
I read the boxer story to my daughter last night...

About a third of the way through, the oven timer went off. I stood up quickly, took one step, slipped on a magazine that was sitting on the rug, and fell in a belly flop on the floor. My daughter started cracking up and I mutter, "those boxers are so unlucky, they can't even be read about." I sprained my wrist and bloodied my lip. The oven timer goes off again, to remind us that dinner is now burning. I go to get the chicken out of the oven and there is a hole in the oven mitt. I burn my finger on the pan and spill chicken juice into the oven. I finally get the chicken out of the oven and spill more chicken juice on the stove-top. The whole time my daughter and I are laughing so hard that we have tears in our eyes, while gasping out, "damn boxers".

If you ever visit, please go commando...

Slam


Slam, thanks for sharing the fun! Let's hope them "damn boxers" have found peace in death, finally.

Enjoy the updates y'all!

Elisa

No comments: