Thursday, August 07, 2008

Question for UE Readers

Dame Rhetorica emailed us with a question that we thought y'all would be better at answering.
Usually I'm an avid reader and resolute lurker on your list, but I'm writing now with a question. I wonder if either of you know how many GCLS award-winners appear online in one or another form. For example, I read a version of KE Lane's _And Playing the Role of Herself_ on the Athanaeum site, and I've noticed that it's also posted to the Academy of Bards. When I ran titles, I didn't find any of the other GCLS winners at the Athanaeum, and I ran out of time before I could check the Academy.

Anyway, I thought you and/or Uberetc readers might know. And I think it's cool that someone who posts work online has just won several literary awards.

Best,
dr


Email away and share your knowledge.

Tamara

No comments: