Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Still Coughing

But feeling a little better.

I slept. Boy, did I sleep!! Didn't wake in the night at all. This morning the alarm went off at the usual time, I woke, turned it off, and promptly went back to sleep. I woke again and half-past-seven. Which, considering I needed to shower, dress, breakfast, and get to work (an hour away) by eight, was a little inconvenient!!

So I was late for work.

They were surprisingly understanding. Probably because I sounded as though I was at death's door - or at least like somebody who'd been smoking 60-a-day, unfiltered, for about a century. I think they were just glad I'd gone in at all.

I feel quite a bit better tonight. Still coughing, but shorter bouts with longer breaks between. And my lungs don't feel quite as sore. I am so grateful for the existence of Benylin original!!

Ze

No comments: