Saturday, November 15, 2014

Simple Saturday

I drove the kiddo to her school so she could attend a math competition with her friends. T and Cal went and picked up the comics. I stayed home and got a ton of laundry done.

I am also waiting for one of my cats to come home. She has now been missing for a full 24 hours and her being old and the incredibly cold nights means it has me worried.

We have had her just under ten years. When she first showed up it took literally months for her to allow us to touch her. I am sad to think she may not return, but the reality is high that it could be that.

Here is hoping you enjoy the update and have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am crossing my fingers that your cat comes back. I had a feral cat for a pet when I was a kid. He ran off for three days and freaked us all out. We were all weeping and convinced he'd gotten himself run over. Three days later he's whining at the window to come in, hating all the fussing and cooing we're doing because really, as if he wasn't going to come back.. I swear I saw him roll his eyes.