Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fall Is Here

Got home from work today and raked the yard. Only about a third of the leaves have fallen, so many more on the way. Hence my six bags will continue to grow. However, I feel pretty good getting this much done early. Usually I wait until I'm knee deep in leaves (which my daughter loves) and then it takes me an entire weekend to clear them away. Perhaps this year I can try and keep up with fall. Doubtful, but one can try.

Now on another note...thank you so much for the two folks who have stepped up and sent me recipes. I promise to post them for everyone. I'm hoping I can get a few more out of the rest of you...please send me your favorite cookie recipes. I'd love to have enough recipes to post one every other night in November, so move along quickly and share!

Enjoy your updates!

Elisa

No comments: