Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wow. Two updates in as many days. Amazing.

Yep, we're on a roll. Let's see if we can keep it up. Please feel free to harangue us if we should fall down on the job and go two weeks with no update. Not that I'm expecting that to happen but you have been notified of your duty should it happen.

Let's see...I had some fun today. I went to see The Wiggles with my three year old. Now I know many of you probably think I'm certifiable to say that attending a musical function geared toward preschoolers was fun, but it was. I love their songs. How can you not like a song about drinking water? Or about crossing the street or going to the dentist? And, to top it all off, they're easy to dance to. Not that I dance mind you but it's great fun for the kids.

If you've got a little one in your life who likes The Wiggles, think about attending their show if they come to your town. It's a lot of fun and is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Okay, enough of my blabbing, here are the updates.

Tamara

No comments: