Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas

Told you I'd post something!!

There's not a lot to say really. I miss this place. With Yahoo killing off groups though it wouldn't work as well. Can't see many people switching even if we did move to groups.io

Been a bit of a shit year really. Lost a couple of cousins - one to Cancer, one to Covid. No, not THAT cousin, she's still well. Though she's been furloughed from work. Just as well really. She'd have had to stay home, shielding, anyway, having had a couple of heart attacks in the past, and having had a stent put in.

But on the bright side, I'm still alive, I'm still working, I still have a home.

For those who followed her journey - Little Barbara isn't little any more. She taller that I am. And she's at university, studying Architecture. She's grown into a fine young woman.

Hope you are all weell. And safe from the virus. Stay safe folks. Merry Christmas

Ze

No comments: