Friday, November 27, 2015

Cold Friday

Had to work today, but I got home nice and early. Was an easy commute though as all those folks were off sleeping or shopping. First time in a really long time that I got to go the speed limit to and from work. That was really nice. Made my commute lass than 15 minutes...wish every day was like that. My averages are around 45 minutes so it certainly made a wonderful difference.

Now we are home and Tamara is going for the online shopping adventure to make decent headway for Christmas and the kids. She seems to be doing really well and saving some money, another cool thing.

We will make a grocery list and get to the store tomorrow to start baking and getting our Sunday turkey feast started.

Enjoy your updates. I sure hope everyone has a great weekend wherever you are.

Peace, Health and Happiness.

Elisa

No comments: